Drug Test Training - Vocational Education and Training (VET)
For your interest please click here
Don’t be fooled by blusterous rhetoric and glowing claims of ‘academies’ and ‘institutes’ and more labels than Officeworks, this is an industry based intense full day course that will be able to deliver a confident outcome to your company Safety Management Plan.
Drug Test Australia regularly provides nationally accredited training in Breath, Urine and Oral Fluids testing. This training will enable participants to conduct onsite drug and alcohol screening as the Australian Standards (AS3547-1997, AS4760-2006, and AS/NZS4308:2008). At DTA we believe this course should only be conducted by NATA accredited ISO 15189 facilities which deliver procedural excellence and credibility to your Collection Technicians.
The course delivers clear understanding and defined outcomes, and in addition our trainers has a wealth of industry knowledge and practical approach
- Having undergone intense NATA audits assessments ISO15189
- Manages 160 nursing staff
- An understanding and delivery of Quality Assurance (QA) ISO9001
- Management of controls program with RCPA
- Experience in onsite collection and site audits
- Unique experience with the Compliance of Australia’s only AS4760 device
- A full appreciation of the importance of Infection Control Techniques
- A complete understanding of Privacy and Security and Storage of Documents
…and is patient, polite and respectful